Global DMC Network
by JTB Group
- Who we are
Global Destination Management Network by JTB (Global DMC) is a spectacular group of DMC’s under the JTB umbrella with a worldwide network of 502 offices within 143 cities in 39 countries and regions, and with approximately 29,000 employees working together. We are expertly positioned to cater to the needs of groups and individuals for all travel requirements, from leisure to business-related. Our MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences & Events) solutions are geared to satisfy and will exceed both your and your customers’ expectations…
Clients’ Opinions &
Kuoni Global Travel Services
1. “When two passengers realized they`d booked their flight ticket for the wrong date, a client appreciated the extra effort put in: Our tour escort did a super job and was an outstanding help, staying with these two people. She spent many hours helping out and should be commended for her cooperation and extended help beyond her duty. I am very grateful to her for all her help. Also may thanks to Daniel at the emergency center office, who was extremely helpful.”
2. “We always recommend that Kuoni Global Travel Services is the best Tourism Group especially in Europe, and all over the World. So, we always support your Group. Cheers!”
1. “I spoke to the travel agent that arranged the recent Hawaii Golf Group today. I was delighted to learn the group had a fantastic time and all the arrangements were perfect. The group leader also mentioned to the travel agent how impressed she was with the ground operator in Hawaii. Many thanks to you both for all your efforts in ensuring the Hawaii Golf Group program was such a success. Best regards from Australia.”
2. “We had a fantastic time enjoying the Honolulu Festival! We also enjoyed the seminar session on the Tsunami Debris that was held upstairs of the convention center, it was very informative and interesting. Please send our congratulations to all your staff and volunteers that made the festival such a great success! Best, from Canada.”
Tumlare Destination Management
1. “We have used Tumlare’s services over the past few years as our DMC for Scandinavian and the Baltic Countries. The main advantage of working with Tumlare, apart from the strength of their hotel rates, is the ability to confirm hotels instantly on their website or request a FIT quote with their ad-hoc department. The staff have always show high level of knowledge concerning all European destinations and able to offer ideas on new product content or enhancement. With their extensive network of offices in Europe, we have been able to expand our Spanish, Polish and Italian programs with their local knowledge of the market and its conditions. We foresee Tumlare to be a key component of our growth in the Europe travel sector over the next few years.”– Cox and Kings Limited
2. “I would like to thank you all at Tumlare Corporation for the excellent and long lasting relationship we have between our companies. Our markets are evolving, the industry dynamics are changing and our partnership has proven that we can jointly adapt and grow our business together. For this we are truly proud and grateful! This cooperation is built on both hard work and strong product and market knowledge. I am looking forward to jointly shaping the future rather than the future shaping us.”– Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
1. “I’m so in love with South Africa. The itinerary is very relaxing. No need to rush, there’s more then enough time for photo takings to capture the magnificent of Table Mountain, Victoria Falls, Capetown coastal and we even caught 2 lionesses on vid during our game drive! (that’s a bonus!) What more Jeremiah is such a cool dude, very the relax and yet charismatic. He surprises us by arranging halal meals eventhough we did not expect much. Thank you for being sensitive to our needs. All in all it’s a two thumbs up. Am looking forward to other EU trips.”
1. “Just wanted to let you know my clients came back from their Taiwan/Hong Kong trip and were very happy with all the arrangements of Tour East. Will definitely highly recommend it to other clients/travelers. Thank you again.” - Carlson Wagonlit Travel
2. A huge thank you once again for your amazing efforts in Singapore in helping us deliver our national conference. You were wonderful to work with and so patient and understanding when we needed last minute arrangements. Again, thank you so much for your excellent service. Kind regards, Emma (and Shireen)
3. We have finished the HP project that has taken place from 19 to 23 March 2018, by this note I would like to extend our deepest gratitude to Tour East Team from the planning stage till the event delivery.The client is very happy with all services and during the entire journey from the planning stage to execution, Tour East team has done a great job supporting us. Very special thanks to Shermine for the amazing support during the planning and to Peter for his support on-site & prompt actions to resolve all operational challenges. Looking forward to working together with you all again. Shady Fayek
JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc. (JTBGMT)
1. “JTB GMT smoothly satisfied every demand with attentive service that included meeting the dietary restrictions of our religious members, offering party attractions available only in Japan, and providing a great sightseeing tour of Tokyo."
2. "JTB GMT made communication easy through clear English emails and prompt response. Our guests demanded extremely high-quality service and JTB GMT delivered for each and every guest."
LOTTE JTB – South Korea Winter Olympics & Paralympics 2018
Pyeongchang, South Korea Program: Special event Summary: Managed the Winter Olympics in February 2018. City: Pyeongchang Attendees: 4500+
Logistical support, Accommodation arrangements, Front desk service, Transportation support between hotels and venues, Ticket handling
-Handled hospitality services for three World Wide Partners as well as groups for Tokyo 2020 supporters -Arranged special services for the opening and closing ceremonies -Provided on-site support for clients during events -Provided emergency services for customers -Assisted in the production of a specialized guidebook of the Pyeongchang area for customers, delivering a high level of local knowledge
This unique event was a success and makes our Global DMC Network by JTB a strong presence in the sports domain, ready for the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo.
At the JTB Group, our mission is to boost interaction between people on a global stage, unrestricted by location. To achieve this, we take an active stance on regional development, environmental conservation, and support of cultural projects. Examples of our projects:
JTB Brighter Earth Project
The JTB Brighter Earth Project is an activity that groups customers and local residents with JTB Group employees so they can create a promising future together. Participants engage in cleanup and tree-planting activities while visiting tourism destinations and learning about local culture. The project has been well regarded, and it was certified as a partner of UNDB-J, the Japan Committee for the United Nations Decade on Biodiversity. The goal of the project is to inspire communities and put smiles on people’s faces by participating with all stakeholders in environmental beautification and person-to-person exchanges.
This project was originally founded in 1982 as the Tourism Destination Cleanup Campaign, which was renamed in 2012 on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of JTB’s founding.
The Europamundo Foundation, established in 2011, are conducting social activities and development cooperation in areas and sectors of the population throughout the world, and promoting sustainable human development for a more-diverse world.
Its mission is the development of responsible tourism to ensure long-term sustainability of environmental resources, respect for host communities and to ensure viable long-term economic activities.
UNWTO Global Code of Ethics for Tourism
JTB and its members are fully committed to the UNWTO Global Code of Ethics for Tourism to promote the development of the tourism industry and the realization of sustainable tourism.
Top 25 DMCs by Special Events Magazine for 4 years in a row.
Special Events 12th Annual 25 Top DMCs (2016)
Special Events 13th Annual 25 Top DMCs (2017)
Special Events 14th Annual 25 Top DMCs (2018)
Special Events 15th Annual 25 Top DMCs (2019)